Exclamation TradingCardCollectibles.com, ™™™?

I ordered from these guys on July 9th and still nothing! 2 weeks ago I complained and asked for an awsner and like 3 hours later I got a package update saying it was shipped. Still havn't gotten it. Has anyone else ordered from them? And if anyone was thinking about it DON'T.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Did you pay with your credit card? If so call them challenge them with a reverse payment...if that does not work reverse the payment...it will hurt them in the end and you will get your money back.

G

They're the former sportscardswholesale.com. They are notorious for poor customer service. All they did was change their name. There's a thread about them on the forum somewhere. I'll see if I can find it for you.