Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT these autos for basketball

WTT these autos for basketball

i need the BV before i trade

02 Pacific Exclusive #189 Clinton Portis Auto RC Hand #ed 386/524
    02 Pacific Exclusive #189 Clinton Portis Auto RC Hand #ed 250/524

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Are these Auto'd in person or from packs?

I'd be interested if they are NOT in peson..

Thanx andlMK!

have you Found Out the Book Values i WOuld Be InteresteD in them i think i have a Book That Might Cover that Year i Will Get Back To Ya...!!
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

nope havent found out the book value. any help would be appreciated

Okay Nvm They Are Way Out Of My Range Thanks Anyways....

Book Value $100
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

wow.... 100???? seriously?? wowwwwww i didnt expect that much

They actually book at $50 each. I don't know if you knew that or not. What are you looking for in trade? Also, are they for sale if I don't have anything you want?

im interested in iverson and mcgrady. id sell them if we can agree with a price so lmk. and thanks for the current bv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast