Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Have $80 to $100 Paypal to spend.

I am looking to start building up my Basball PC. I am looking for Griffey JR,Jeter,A Rod,Reggie Jackson, Yankee's HOF'S and maybe something that will catch my eye.LMK what you got with Scan's and BV'S.

Quote Originally Posted by SLPNTZ420
    check my site
    What is the BV on the A Rod? LMK and I want the Vernon Davis RC and is any of your PC forsale?LMK

Quote Originally Posted by MostWanted
    What is the BV on the A Rod? LMK and I want the Vernon Davis RC and is any of your PC forsale?LMK
    arod is $15 not sure what the v,davis books at and some of my PC is for sell depends on what ones you want

arod is $15 not sure what the v,davis books at and some of my PC is for sell depends on what ones you want
    I like this
    CARMELO ANTHONY 03-04 FLEER AUTO BV $100
    How much or the A Rod and Davis RC?LMK

I like this
    CARMELO ANTHONY 03-04 FLEER AUTO BV $100
    How much or the A Rod and Davis RC?LMK
    $52 for all 3

$52 for all 3
    That is a good price but I would rather have the Anthony then the A Rod.LMK a price for the Anthony and Davis?

That is a good price but I would rather have the Anthony then the A Rod.LMK a price for the Anthony and Davis?
    $45.......?

Is the Anthony #D?
    nope.......... i will also throw in the arod for $45

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast