Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12 pack break of Playoff Prestige

So i just opened 12 packs of em, and besides nothing, i got a few crappy inserts.

I ordered the packs off of ebay and got a better deal that buying 12 packs down at Target, but I also feel that I should have gotten something a little better than some cheap inserts.

Is this about right? Or did I get screwed?

Were they individual packs or in a box? Because you might have gotten the all ready picked through packs of somebody elses rip.

In individual packs.

can you tell whats in a pack without opening? Like if it will contain a GU?

I just got one of those mini boxes from target it had like eight packs. They are some cool cards, but ehhhh...pretty much nothing.
    Jay Cutler Rookie
    Sinorice Moss Rookie
    Lawrence Maroney Rookie
    Ngata Rookie
    Wali Lundy Rookie
    DeMeco Ryans Rookie
    a few crappy inserts of Darrell Jackson and Chris Chambers.

I also got 4 packs of ultra and they really dissapointed me (i have a hobby box coming next week off ebay). A few rookies of people Ive never heard of and one regular Lucky 13 Ferguson rookie. Target sucks. I think it was an impulsive buy because I was there buying school supplies a vitamins. Lol. I'll keep my card buying to the internet and hobby shops.

Thanks for the info. At least it was money wasted instead of a rip off.

did u get anything? no rookies or anything?!??!?!??!? the thing about that set is (they are quality cards and I would probably by again based on price/value ratio) that Marcus Vick, Tim Day, and Michael Robinson rookies book more than Leinart and Bush combined.

Quote Originally Posted by GBizzle
    did u get anything? no rookies or anything?!??!?!??!? the thing about that set is (they are quality cards and I would probably by again based on price/value ratio) that Marcus Vick, Tim Day, and Michael Robinson rookies book more than Leinart and Bush combined.
    thats cause they are 3 of the 10 short printed rookies

I know that, it's something different but those guys might not even make NFL rosters this year.
    thx for the Elite BVs too man

I don't think target packs or boxes are bad at all I almost got a Jersery card in every box in the Prestige box I got the Big Ben Stars of NFL jersey worth $15 and Deangelo Willams rookie card for $10 and other rookies and inserts liek Ahman Green I had around $100 in cards for just $20

Quote Originally Posted by GBizzle
    I got a base rookie per pack. Some good, some bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast