View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seattle or Indianapolis?? Who wins Super Bowl XLI??

Voting For One Week!!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Indy. I can only hope this is their year.

Quote Originally Posted by travlncard
    Can you add an "Other"... ?
    I guess you missed all the other voting ....we started close to 2 weeks ago .....with polls for division winners ...then WC winners ...then Div ...ect...thats why you can only vote for these 2....too bad you didnt find this till now ....it was fun

i don't think indi should be anywhere close here....the defense saw it's zenith last year and many analysts say the D is on the decline...Plus with a rookie RB, no Vanderjagt, and playoff choking Peyton a division win would be a foreseeable goal but the Super Bowl?!?!...I think they are here b/c of what they have done in the past (the same reason ben wallace is getting paid so much) and not what they are going to be able to do

I agree, i have no clue how Indy gets here, no way they do or win. Seattle only got better, they added Julian Peterson, who will make them an elite defense this year

You mention no Vanderjact .....but they did sign Adam Vinatieri who a top 5 kicker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast