Is this really worth what ppl are about to pay ?

Omar Jacobs Inscriptions Auto ...20.59 with 22 hrs to go....I have one and didnt even expect it to go anywhere close to this .....Steelers fans overbidding ?

http://search.ebay.com/omar-jacobs-i...ageNameZRC0021

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    just typical hype of a new product...player collectors always overpay for new stuff just to be sure they get their hands on one...in a month, you will be able to buy one for $10

Just wondering cause I have 1 and didnt think it held really any value

if you are looking to sell it...DO SO NOW....while it is still hot

theproudestmonkey is right people pay high for newly released stuff...i have seen newly released press pass auto sell for 10 bucks then within a couple of months i saw the same auto go for 6 CENTS

trading it would be good to do soon also if you don't end up selling

I dont plan on selling it ...huge steelers fan plus I dont need the money.....really 10 bucks to 6 cents ....thats kinda funny