Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trip to Wally World

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

Trip to Wally World

Well payday is soon and I am going to go to Wal Mart and pick up a few packs ...What are the best to pick up ? Should I pack search ? ....LOL jk ...I dont even know how ....and im being serious

SCF Rewards
    Country

pick up some dpp and prestige...nice rookies in both and an outside chance of a gu or something...also ig you want to get a blaster box go with DPP...between refractors rookies and chromes it is the best bang for the buck

btw i wouldn't even mention pack searching on here...it is pretty hated (not that i know how either...and i am also serious)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antique_ish's Items on eBay

Yeah, DP&P is probably the best thing you could get. I think there is a Chrome and a RC in every pack. Some nice refractors also.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

tks for the info....thats why I mentioned it to see if any angry collector would come in and preach .....just for s***s and giggles no harm intended

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i am not exactly a pack searcher hater being that i don't understand it but just warning ya LOL

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Stang81
    Yeah, DP&P is probably the best thing you could get. I think there is a Chrome and a RC in every pack. Some nice refractors also.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks
    Mike

tks I'll post overall pulls....I hope I pull some nice cards ...I plan on spending between 50-150

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you are gonna spend 50-150 don't waste it at wal-mart...go to a card shop or to the bay...chances of getting anything worth tha kind of cash at wal-mart is VERY low unless they have hobby stuff (i doubt it)...don't blow 100 bucks on rc's and inserts and packs that have prolly been searched already

I like retail for those little withdrawals (LOL) i get in between buying hobby boxes....and even a blaster could be a little much....i have never spent more than 40 bucks on retail stuff within a full month

just my 2 cents (that could save you 100 bucks)

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

Well there is no hobby shops anywhere close to me ....I dont have an account on the bay ....I could buy from someone online or DA ....but the mail service is just too bad ....takes forever for me to get cards....im just to impatient to wait

SCF Rewards
    Country

how old are you? if you are old enough to have a paypal account (backed up w/a credit card) then go ahead and buy like one blaster box of DPP and then spend the rest at DA...or if you a minor use your parents paypal or ebay account...retail is too bad nowadays to be spending a lot on those packs

you could also pay concealed cash and get cards you really want from people on here

well just my 2 cents again

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

also I doubt the cards were pack searched ...went to wally about 2 weeks and checked the cards out and there was atleast a 1/8 inch dust all over the card packs and blaster boxes even more dust on them......I guess my Wal Mart doest believe in dusting some store products

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast