Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: March Maddness

Question March Maddness

Hey everyone ,

as most of you know march maddness is starting, many people have many predictions. everyone in ny saw st. john's beat duke just the other day. the great thing about college is anything can happen..... please responde to me with some of your predictions
    thanx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Re: March Maddness

Originally posted by eegro369
    Hey everyone ,

as most of you know march maddness is starting, many people have many predictions. everyone in ny saw st. john's beat duke just the other day. the great thing about college is anything can happen..... please responde to me with some of your predictions
    thanx

As you can probably tell from my icon, I'm a HUGE Pitt fan. Haven't missed a home game yet and we close out the season vs Seton Hall tomorrow. It would be real nice to go 16-0 in our new building. They beat us at SH the first time around when we were playing like crap, but we're back on track after a big win vs UConn, so bring it Seton Hall!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love Wake Forest. Get em in your bracket if you can.

moonshadowjb
    lets go HORNS

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Nice upset in the SEC I just got done watching, Georgia beat Florida. Maybe that'll open up a spot for my Panthers to move up in the rankings!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I realized I need to define a plain old sports talk forum. I went ahead and put sports and fantasy sports talk together and moved this thread there. Good one by the way! ;)

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    See oxen1999's Items on eBay

Duke Game

I saw that Duke game the other day. Man was I pissed off, I almost kicked the cat. Anyway, Coach K won't let that happen again.

andy

Country

Dont under estimate Wisconsin... Tommorows game against Illinios will be good . For the BIG10 Championship

SCF Rewards

UCONN is osm but very inconsistent but u never know

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

My guess is an SEC team will win the NCAA tourney like Louisville, Kentucky or Duke.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast