Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trade Site Updated, Poll List, Roethlisberger Jersey FT!

Hey guys, come and trade. My website is updated, View my sell list on my trade list. I have added 5 Poll Questions to my website on pages 1,2,4,9,14. Ben Roethlisberger Classics Monday Night Heros Jersey FT /250. I am looking for Brady,Manning, Favre, Walter Peyton.

check trade list for the Deangelo Williams 2 color jersey card.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenj25
    check trade list for the Deangelo Williams 2 color jersey card.
    Stephan J-You have some killer cards!!!!! I just could not find anything around the price range for the Williams. Thanks for the reply and hopefully we can trade down the road.

whats the BV on it? I have some other stuff not listed.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenj25
    whats the BV on it? I have some other stuff not listed.
    Book Value $25 But i want $35 in trade because of the 2 colors or a nice 2 color swatch

If you can Find anything off my list, I would also love to get my hands on the Williams JSY...LMK

Vernon Davis-Aspire Auto

LMK what this books and what you would need!

Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Vick_All_The_Way
    If you can Find anything off my list, I would also love to get my hands on the Williams JSY...LMK
    Hey man sorry i didn't see anything i could use for the williams. Its just a sweet card. Its either apart of his number, sleave. Its a nice piece. Thanks for the reply

like the roethlisberger jersey check my site

Quote Originally Posted by elway4ever
    Vernon Davis-Aspire Auto

LMK what this books and what you would need!

Thanx!
    hello and thanks for the reply. The Davis Books $25.00. I looked at your site and didn't see anything i could use. I am a huge Urlacher Fan. So let me know if you have any. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast