want to buy a nice Carr RC and Manning RC

want a carr rc between 10 and 40 dollars....Will consider best offers.......

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Manning RCs

I have topps Stars and Bowman Chrome. 50%

manning Rc

I have these:

Peyton Manning RC-98 Upper Deck #1(2 cards) BV $30 EA

for sale $15 each.

David Carr RC-2002 U.D. Ovation #98(91/1325) BV $25

for sale $10

what condition are they in. I sent you a pm. No dings on corners or borders and clean surface is my expectations basically perfect to the human eye. Also not miscut/centering. What Is the Chrome value and what do you want for it...

Clay

Chrome is $25 I need $13 Dlvd you will like the card, what others do you want?
    Ray

I will take the Manning Bowman Chrome I sent you a PM with my address..Could you send tomorrow as well. If not thats fine, it would just be cool since I have taken so much pride in gaining peoples trust around here. I will send tomorrow or if you have paypal I can pay that way.

Clay