Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Talking New Member - Looking for NY Giants, Especially Tiki Barber

Hi everyone:
    I'm new to this site so I thought I'd start a new thread. I am a HUGE NY Giants fan. I've been collecting on and off for 30 years or so but have been most active the last 13 years. If anyone has any cool Giants cards, maybe we can work out a trade. (I only trade, sorry) My card for trade are listed at: http://webpages.charter.net/bselje/Cards.htm Please email me directly at bselje@charter.net as I probably won't check the forums that often. I generally only trade Autos for other autos and after that I prefer to trade similarly valued cards, unless it's a tiki i need, then all best are off. Anyway, thanks for your time and lets trade!
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

Hey bud, Welcome to the site!!!! For everyone that does not know this guy, He is a excellent Trader. I have been trading online with this guy for 6 years. I have never had a problem with him. So bring on the trades. Later bud.
    P.S I hardly ever log off, because for some reason it takes a little bit before it will log me back on. Anyway Happy Trading

hey i have a lot of giants stuff i like all of ur marinos and ur rookies of derek hagan anquan boldin and chris chambers

Hey welcome to the site. I'm a huge Gifford collector got any extras?

Hi And Welcome .. Really Like Your Cadillac G/u Lmk Thanks

Liked these dont expect to get many if any of them let me know if you can use the Shockey Igniters Jersey

2005 Leaf Certified Materials - RC (EU Jersey - White) - 226 - (0827/1499) - Murphy, Terrence

2005 Playoff Honors - Rookie Tandem (EU Jerseys - Black + Green) - RT-8 - White, Roddy + Murphy, Terrence

2005 SP Authentic - Scripts for Success - SS-TM - Murphy, Terrence

2006 Donruss Elite - Elite Series - Yellow - ES-11 - (0396/1000) - Rodgers, Aaron

2006 Playoff Prestige - Xtra Points - Black - 57 - (16/25) - Driver, Donald

2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars - Longevity - 36 - (078/150) - Favre, Brett

2005 Playoff Prestige - Xtra Points - Purple - 68 - (004/100) - Chambers, Chris

2005 Topps - Gold Border Parallel - 96 - (05/50) - Franks, Bubba

Quote Originally Posted by WantToTrade
    I have a 03 Topps Pristine Igniters Shockey Jersey
    I've got that one, sorry
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by bdbdbd
    hey i have a lot of giants stuff i like all of ur marinos and ur rookies of derek hagan anquan boldin and chris chambers
    Do you have a list of Giants for trade? I can put a list of those players cards together for you if you have a list of Giants.
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by 511francis
    Hey welcome to the site. I'm a huge Gifford collector got any extras?
    No I don't - sorry
    Trading within U.S. ONLY

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast