Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buy or Trade for Dwight Howard,Lebron or Wade

Looking to mostly buy right now. Looking for High end rookies and Parralells of the guys in the title.

Tony

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Have Lebron UD rc bv $40, and Wade Autographics RC bv $25 if you need those, lmk.

hey i have these dwight rcs i need to move
    2005 luxury box
    topps chrome
    rclass
    bowman

also have some better lebron base i can move, better set spx, sp authentic, lmk if u need anything thanks

have a tradelist?

check my site.. have some nice rc's of howard,wade,lebron

golfman- Sorry dont need those.

purebasketball- Need the Lebron and Wade Topps Chromes. Who are you looking for? I dont have much FT right now. If you would sell LMK.

Howard Topps Black parallel /500 if you need it, pm me.

what auto's do you have? not selling right now..

I have a 03-04 Skybox Autographics /#1500 Lebron James RC that books for $50.00

It sells really really good since there are only 1500 of them. I could sell it to you for $41.00 delivered.

I also have a 03-04 Topps Boozka #276 Lebron James that books for $15.00. I could sell it to you for $6.00 dollars delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by timpatten3
    Have Lebron UD rc bv $40, and Wade Autographics RC bv $25 if you need those, lmk.
    Did you need these?

Only thing I might be interested in so far is the Lebron Autographics. DO you have a scan?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast