Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbyjohn1135's Items on eBay

Looking to buy bulk lots

I build sets, trade dupes, and sell whats left over. I am looking to buy some bulk lots, 2500 cards or more. I am looking for newer stuff, 2002-2006. If you have boxes laying around and want to get rid of them, contact me. Please let me know what youre willing to sell for. I am use to paying 25-35 dollars per 5000 count box, depending on years and brands in box, so its negotiable. Shipping can get expensive, but the PO has a one price box that holds about 2500-3000 cards that ships for 8.65 with DC.
    Also, if you live anywhere near Northwest Florida(panhandle), I would be willing to drive to pick up big lot. I just bought 50,000 back in May and drove 3 hours to pick them up. thanks and lmk,
    Bobby

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have more than 4,000 cards in some boxes. they are mainly from 2000 to present that i have gotten through many many packs and boxes. various brands.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbyjohn1135's Items on eBay

eagle--pm sent.
    Bobby