Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 50/50 Sendouts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

50/50 Sendouts

I've decided to take a shot at NBA 50/50s. Below are the ones I'm sending out and I've sent out.

1. This one is the 1/2 I've sent out. I sent him two 2014-15 NBA Hoops Omri Casspi cards for my set. He's very legit in the card community so I'm hoping to get one back FTS. Got it back! Signed nicely in blue.

1. Huge 50/50 with @KAndersonCollector1. I will be sending him 120+ cards and 8 8x10s. I'll be sure to have a ton of proof in shipping incase of fraud and scam. Just sent him Bucks, but he wasn't able to get me any. Hoping to get them back ASAP! Then, I'll send for the T-Wolves, the next team he's seeing!

2. Send this guy Cavaliers cards for 50/50 when they came to Philadelphia. Lesson learned to be careful who you 50/50 with. Kid didn't even go to the game.

3. Sent this guy OKC Thunder cards. My bad, didn't get there in time. But, I got them back - RTS.

So far, I'm 4/4 with 50/50s. Got them all back, but 1/4 when it comes to successes.
    Last edited by MWMP; 12-06-2015 at 01:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

Anyone offering 50/50s?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

MWMP,
    Are you looking for IP or TTM 50/50s?