A sweet new addition to my collection - 1/1 style well sort of!

I just got this (2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Star Material Home Jersey #FG94)...although not cheap (by my standards), it is #8/8 and it does bring me one step closer to completing this set. I now have 5 of the 8 and know the whereabouts of a sixth one, so just 2 more to go!

Goes nicely with these 4!!!

----
    And of course, as if you already didn't know, I am looking for this card as well: 2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Star Material Away Jersey #FG 95 (#3/8)!!!

Thanks for looking and start busting them 2001 LCM boxes!!! HOOK ME UP IF ANYONE EVERY SEES THE LAST 3 OF THESE CARDS - THANKS!!

Haha! Awesome man! Wish I could help you out.

Not a big fan of Brunell man, but by far the sickest set I have ever seen, nice job!

Rob

Congrats!!!

Hope you find the last few that you need. By the way congratulations on winning the Beckett contest.

that is pretty sick. It will be nice to own the only eight cards like that in the world. I bet it will hit a nice premium on Ebay once you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by GBizzle
    I bet it will hit a nice premium on Ebay once you're done.
    By reading your post it sounds like I would resell it?!? Sorry ...but I collect him