Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Trading for Marion Barber, 06 Cowboys, Turkey Red Short Prints, 05 All American Chrom

please let me know what you have!!!

2. Kronozio
    I have some, off the top of my head I know I have a Barber Elite RC from last year. Do you have any Edgerrin James for trade? LMK and thanks.

I actually think I have a rookie in the bucket....I think I have the elite...would for sure trade for it though...what else do you have?!?!

2005 Leaf Certified Materials #171 Marion Barber #ed to 1000
    2005 Topps Chrome Refractor Marion Barber

jraba....for sure need both of those!!! where have you been...lol...lmk what we can get worked out!!!

I got these:
    2005 Bazooka Stickers- Jacobs/Carnell Williams/Sproles/Marion Barber $6
    2005 Topps Chrome- Marion Barber $8
    And these are Pending:
    2005 Bowman Chrome- Marion Barber
    2005 Finest- Marion Barber $4

looking for stuff from my sig.

bball....thanks for posting man....I need the bazooka stickers....I have a walter or 2 in the bucket....lmk if you need them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PGWTAMU
    I actually think I have a rookie in the bucket....I think I have the elite...would for sure trade for it though...what else do you have?!?!
    I need the 2000 Elite Edgerrin James Out of the Blue insert. It books for $2.50 so I will see what 06 Cowboys I have. I have opened Prestige, Score, Ultra, and Topps. Please hold that Edgerrin for me. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    I need the 2000 Elite Edgerrin James Out of the Blue insert. It books for $2.50 so I will see what 06 Cowboys I have. I have opened Prestige, Score, Ultra, and Topps. Please hold that Edgerrin for me. Thanks a lot.

it is actually from 2000 finest...are you sure the elite is numbered to 1000....cause the one I have is numbered to 499

Quote Originally Posted by PGWTAMU
    it is actually from 2000 finest...are you sure the elite is numbered to 1000....cause the one I have is numbered to 499
    Mine is actually a Leaf Certified Materials RC #'d 965/1000. I meant to say Finest. I believe the LCM RC books for $6 or $8 though. I have an 06 Topps Barber base and a Fasano RC. LMK if those 2 interest you any.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast