Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Adidle TTM sucess

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Adidle TTM sucess

Paul Mirabella 3/2 6 days c/o home 1989 Fleer and Topps plus Paul sent a 4x 5 postcard of him with the Yankees personalized to my son which he just loved. Paul lives only about 30 minutes from me which I did not know and he played with the Orioles for about 6 months. One of the cards will go to the Orioles collection since at the time I did not think there was an Orioles card on him but after mailing I found out there was a 1991 Crown card of him. Thank you very much Paul from both of us.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

My son received the following today

Lary Sorensen 5/1 24 days c/o home
    The following are cards
    Received our 1982 Topps (Cardinals) back plus Lary mailed back the following
    1979 Topps (Brewers)
    1999 International Sports Marketing card (Oakland)

The following are 4 x 6

1 x Cleveland
    1 x Expos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Greg Mathews c/o The Cage at Los Alamitos 1/1 1987 Topps 28 days Was not sure about this one but glad it came back thanks Greg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

This was a very nice return for my son and I. I wrote to Larry Harlow that at the time of the mailing I was unable to get a 1978-1979 Topps card of him from the Orioles and asked if he would not mind us mailing at a later date I also wished him and his family a great holiday. I also sign my letters after my name US Army Retired.
    We received back a nice note from Larry and his wife thanking Brandon and I for being baseball fans, sending Brandon warmest regards and thanking me for my service. Plus Larry sent a 1978 Topps Orioles card for us. When I get responses like this it makes us feel appreciative for their reply's but it also tells me that they read the letter. So with that I thank Larry and his wife very much and wish them the warmest holidays on my post.

Larry Harlow 2/1 1978 Topps Orioles which he sent 1981 Fleer Angels which we sent c/o home 18 days

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Dick Drago 3/3 c/o home 20 days 1975 Topps Red Sox will go in the Orioles collection since there was no Orioles card for his 6 months there that I know of also 1991 Fleer Red Sox and 1982 Topps Mariners.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I received a 1966 World Series team set of cards of the Baltimore Orioles( the set was printed in 1981 with 1966 pictures on the cards) from a member from another site and I recently took a chance and mailed out 5 cards to living members who return mail and I received the first one back today.

Russ Snyder 1/1 c/o home 8 days Thank you very much Russ

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Recieved back from Redfest Ron Oester 1987 Topps signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Received another of the 1966 World Series team set of cards of the Baltimore Orioles

Eddie Watt 1/1 c/o home 10 days personalized to my son Thank you Eddie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Received another of the 1966 World Series team set of cards of the Baltimore Orioles and Eddie sent a 4 x 6 of the White Sox. Eddie also thanked me for my service

Eddie Fisher 2/1 c/o home 11 days personalized to my son Thank you very much Eddie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Received another of the 1966 World Series team set of cards of the Baltimore Orioles

Bob "Rocky" Johnson 1/1 c/o home 12 days

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast