Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Some shiny new autographs

As a custom maker, i get the odd message asking if i will do some custom work in exchange for autographs which i always jump on. Today, I received a package full of autographed goodies, as well as some stuff that has arrived from him over the past months. Now that the deals are completed i wanted to show everything off!

Part 1: LA Kings - Last summer (2014) i sent a bunch of LA Kings items to be signed, he kept half and sent the other half to me, after a year of autograph signings he was able to get everything done and i received the last card in the mail today (The quick). The Doughty and Kopitar patch cards are available.

Part 2: Teemu Selanne - Last week Fred once again got in touch, this time he let me know he has a chance to meet Teemu Selanne and get some items signed so he wanted to swing another deal. Fast forward to today and the items arrived! The Jets photo may be available.

Booklet:

8x10s

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh my. Those Teemus are amazing! (The Kings aren't bad either).

Nice work, as usual!