Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbyjohn1135's Items on eBay

WTT for or buy TOPLOADERS

Looking to trade for or buy some used toploaders, preferably without stickers or a lot of tape. Need the regular top loaders, not the ones for thick cards. I would like to get a medium flat rate full(about 5-6 hundred), but would take a priority bubble mailer full as well. I have tons of cards and some Platinum Pro sheets for anyone looking for those. I bought one from this group and paid 20 bucks delivered, so please remember these are used toploaders, not gold bars. Let me know what you are looking for, pm works best as I dont check the threads often. thanks.
    Bobby
    Last edited by Bobby; 05-20-2016 at 08:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need a box or two of toploaders again. Let me know what you have and what you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

I`ve several hundred but they mostly have stickers with .50 up to 3.00 on them -- maybe over a 1,000 -- mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike,
    I think I have bought a couple from you before. I was really looking for some without tape or stickers. Let me know what you want for a medium or large flat rate. I dont know if a medium would hold them. lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for another box or two, let me know what you have and what you need for them. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have 130 top loaders, without stickers and/or tape, available. If you're interested, make a reasonable offer. Please, if interested,include shipping in your offer (shipping will be quite a bit for 130 top loaders). Have a good evening.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

OriolesFan-thanks for the reply. Looking to buy a medium flat rate box full, 5-6 hundred. Bought the last two boxes without stickers for 25, got one with stickers for 20. thanks again for checking

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night.