Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is BCCG grading valued less than regular BGS?

There's a Bonds RC BCCG 10 going for very little on eBay with not too much time left and I was just wondering if BCCG was not as valuable as BGS or something...?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See sense61's Items on eBay

Yeah BCCG just does an over all grade of the card BGS grades all aspects. As far as why Bonds is so low is because everybody thinks he is a cheater all his stuff has dropped

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahh, thanks...I don't know about Bonds' stuff dropping, I still can't get any of his autos for less than 90 or 100 bucks...:-P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

True but before all this happened they were selling for damn near book value my buddy has a X Fractor auto that booked 800.00 its now down to 600.00. I personaly think he cheated but thats just my opinon but Ill tell you they either need to kick him out or leave him alone because although it seems to have died down now all these investigations are just bananas!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Oh and I know HolyCowCubsWin10 has a Bonds auto for trade that I sold to him Its a 2002 Topps Ten PM him im sure he'll sell if you guys cant work a trade.

See ya!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by JayJagFan
    There's a Bonds RC BCCG 10 going for very little on eBay with not too much time left and I was just wondering if BCCG was not as valuable as BGS or something...?

Check out a beckett magazine. I think even Beckett says
    BCCG 10 = BGS 8 or 9

SCF Rewards

Just also compare a BGGC 10 Jordan rookie to a BECKETT10 BGS Jordan rookie..BGGC>>$550.00 BGS>>$1200.00 Thats why people that do not understand the grading sometimes buy 7 then find out they got SMASHED.. Have a VERY good friend he posts his CARDS in the register on BECKETT & he ONLY has PRISTINE. Talk about a collection??On some of his cards the pop report is like ONLY 1 & he has it..Or only 3 & he has 1 of them..You have to be a HIGH roller to just go after PRISTINE'S..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

yeah laker its a bgs 9