Thread: C O I N Collectors ?????

Smile C O I N Collectors ?????

Check my E-Bay and my coin feedback... you won't want to miss even one of these deals. BTW, coins never decrease in value- the guys (and ladies) on them are already DEAD so they can't have an off year, tear an ACL, or test positive for steroids!:icon_redf

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

How much do you charge for shipping? I'm sort of into coins but mostly the bullion side... silver eagles, maple leafs, etc. I do have a bunch of Mercury dimes though, and I just picked up a roll of wartime nickels, and some morgan and peace dollars. Anyways, lemme know how much shipping is, I might bid.

Thanks,
    Dan

My coin auctions are $3 first lot won, and 50 cents OFF the S/H each add'l auction won, so the more you win the less the shipping. If you win 2 auctions, TOTAL S/H goes down to $2.50, win 3 TOTAL is $2.00 etc...

ALL COINS END TODAY!

EVERY UNBID COIN HAS BEEN LOWERED TO LESS THAN FACE VALUE OPEN!

ENDED- new coins now up... if you missed out before don't miss out again! Read my customers' feedback!