Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mark Bradley Cabinet Card Auto/GU F/T! Bears

BV $40. Picture a 5x7 05 Turkey Red card with and auto and Black Jersey piece on it - really cool! Looking for nice auto or multicolored patch of a star player...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Looking for nice auto or multicolored patch of a star player...I checked your site but didn't really see anything I collect for it. Thanks for looking...
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    what would you want for it?

I'd be interested, check my site and lmk...thanks

Thanks for looking..didn't see anything for this value that I collect instead.....
    Quote Originally Posted by brentodento
    I'd be interested, check my site and lmk...thanks

check my site click on banner in sig for my site. i'll trade you $80 worth of cards if you will take multiple cards

i need it check my site and if you dont see anything i can buy

Thanks for the offer, nice site and nice cards just didn't see enough that I collect - I already have the Steelers.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan1
    check my site click on banner in sig for my site. i'll trade you $80 worth of cards if you will take multiple cards

I checked your site and didn't see anyone I collect.... really would like to trade it cause I don't want to sell it that cheap....thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfantid
    i need it check my site and if you dont see anything i can buy

hey i really like your roy williams turning pro g/u check my site i really need this card i will give multiple cards for you to use for trade bait if there is nothing you like lmk thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast