Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JUST PULLED a Sinorice Moss 2 color GU auto /50

I asked my son to pick me 3 packs at the local flee-market, not too bad!!!! He is going to be my good-luck charm from now on!!! Check it out! Also pulled

06 DP&P
    Bobby Carpenter RC bv4

06 Topps
    Chad Jackson RC
    D'Quell Jackson 'special edition' RC
    Tomlinson 'All-Pro' insert

06 Ultra
    Hank Baskett RC
    Shockey 'Scoring Kings' insert

MOJO (for me):

2. Kronozio

Very nice pull, maybe he can pick my packs next time, lol

Nice Pull I Know A member Ob This Site Will Be Intersted If He Does Not Have It!!!!Thanks

Chuckymatt-not sure if trading it or not, but I like a bunch of your stuff

DeWitt-its funny, he picked 3 packs last time and pulled a Shockley auto, 2 before that a Shockley GU, I'm glad the player has changed!!!

baller4life-thx, I might end up trading it but not in any rush really

dpono I need that one lmk what you need for it if it's for trade

arkaneinc- I knew you would want it, LOL, and I wanted to show you the scan but I see you found it already, I'm not really sure if I want to trade it, but PLMK if you have any Cowboys not in your bucket

np. right now I dont have much in the cowboys department but lmk when you decide to sell/trade it

you will be the first person I get in touch with when it moves

I also pulled a Sinorice Moss auto yesterday! Mine is from Sage Auto Edition, it's #'d /650.....nice pull! He has a great sig...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast