Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicagoland IP Autographs Thread

I went to the Fanatics Authentics Sports Spectacular show yesterday at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL yesterday and I got Frank Thomas the Orginal One on a ROMLB signed on the sweet spot with the inscription 1951-1966. Also got a bargain on a hall of famer, I had Fergie Jenkins sign a 1968 Topps baseball card for $10 he was signing for his charity along with Pierce Pillote but I didn't get Pierce. If I went on the Friday show I would of got charged $39 to get Fergie's autograph but instead I only paid $10.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also earlier this month, I went to a autograph signing in Naperville, IL to meet 1985 Super Bowl Champion and former WCW wrestler Steve "Mongo" McMichael. I had him sign a 8x10 photo with the inscription "76 Bears SB XX Champions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please delete thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff! I'd love to see some photos. Fergie is such a generous signer for his charity; he has a fantasy camp in Columbus every summer with a slew of other retired pros, topped by a free signing. A real class act.