Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not sure where im supposed to do this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/CEDRIC-BENSON-20...QQcmdZViewItem

i just saw this on ebay.. and if anyone were to help me out and try to win i have this waiting for them

2005 donruss elite cadillac williams status red 19/24 $150

SCF Rewards
    Country

u mean if we got that off ebay and sold it to u for the price we paid u d give us the cadillac.if so how much are u willing to go.lmk

Country
    See jepetto1872's Items on eBay

he means if you buy it he will trade you the cadillac i think

SCF Rewards
    Country

well i was actually thinking if you got it i would trade it to you for the benson... but i could also buy it from you for more then you got it.. not sure i would buy it from you and then give you the williams but lmk.. if your interested in doing either...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pgwtamu's Items on eBay

did you get banned from ebay or something....this situation seems weird?!!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol i know it seems weird.. but ive never been on ebay or however you want to say it... i just dont have paypal and my parents never liked the idea of ebay? but w/e

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol wow, i just checked the price of the benson... and its only $60.... kind of a mistake wish i woulda looked at that first... but i would be willing to negotiate anything and lmk if you can help thanks