Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Base cards .04-.08 per card, nothin higher!

Hey guys, as you may know with all the threads i have been having lately I am trying to get rid of all my cards, even base. I can't give it away because I have spent to much money on it. But I am selling by TEAM LOTS ONLY!So please let me know what team you are interested and I will give you a count of what I have, I please ask you to be serious while asking for a team, because I will ignore you from now on if you just ask for a team and I count them up, and you don't want them anymore, all I ask is to be serious when asking for a team.

The cards are .04-.08 per card depending on team or player.

EX. Albert Pujols, Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez(and players like that) those cards will be probably .08 considering there just worth more.

EX. Smaller players like Corey Patterson would be .04

EX. Medium players would be people like .05-.07 like players like rolen, d.lee, and HOF'ers.

These cards are mostly from newer years, newer meaning 2002-2006, the 2006 cards I have are from 2006 Topps only. There may be just a small couples of cards that are from the older years(mid 90's-2000's)

So Please Let Me Know What Team You Would Like!

[/INDENT]Thank You![/INDENT]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See forallsportss's Items on eBay

hi
    i am interested in jeter and pujols. please lmk what you have there. thanks greg (forallsports)

SCF Rewards
    Country

cubs....but i wont have money for a while

See froggy32320's Items on eBay

I need all the current cardinals, cubs, bears, and rams in the respective teams uniforms as well as the reitred and legends. Mainly looking for 04-06 except for Pujols, I will take all of them.

LMK
    Thanks
    have paypal ready

SCF Rewards
    Country

for all sports- the pujols are goin to tkkenne because i said team lots, and he said cardinals sorry.

dabulls- sorry but i need the money asap.

tkkenn- i will get the cards sorted out right now.Pujols WILL BE IN THE LOT, I HAVE AROUND 15 BASE FROM HIM.(and some book over 1.00)

See froggy32320's Items on eBay

kev--Just let me know what you got, no hurry...

Thanks
    TK

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok well i got 171 cards of both teams mostly cardnials and around 20 edmonds and 10 pujols by them selves...

the total was 9.91, and i dont know the shipping i am guessin maybe around 3.00 for shipping?

so let me know if 13.00 dlvd sounds good to you.

SCF Rewards

hey im looking for white sox but before you post all of them can u tell me about how many u have and an estimation of the price dlvd?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am not gonna go trough all them unlkess your gonna buy, i am prolly gonna have around 10 dollars im askin for for them prolly.i think i have alot of sox

SCF Rewards

well im interested just dont have $10 can u seperate and do $5 worth?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast