Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's in the eye of the beholder..errr wanter/needer of the cards

Do you collect any, or they only trade fodder?
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I feel like it was a good buy... But when my peers agree with me it makes it even better feeling...

I'd say it's not a bad pick up at all. I'd want a shot at the Brady if it's trade bait.

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    I'd say it's not a bad pick up at all. I'd want a shot at the Brady if it's trade bait.

I collect Brady, C. Martin and C. Dillon.... Plus I live in Fresno and Carr went to College here, but I don't collect him....

Arkaneinc the Brady is PC and was the only reason I thought it was a good deal... That card by itself should sell on ebay for $20 Dlvd, I think...

That it would easily. If you ever come across any bledsoes that you have that are 2/3 colors lmk I'm always looking for Pat's stuff of him.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    That it would easily. If you ever come across any bledsoes that you have that are 2/3 colors lmk I'm always looking for Pat's stuff of him.
    Sure I know now that I can get rid of Multicolor Bledsoe Patches...

LMAO. sorry didnt mean to sidetrack your thread. Back on topic I was looking over the selling prices of the other jerseys in the lot and u should make back half or more of your money minus the Brady

Sweet that is good to hear... I'm keeping the A. Smith, Brady and C. Martin... The rest will be trade bait... Who knows if A. Smith Throws for 8 TD's 14 Int's and under 10 Fumbles that card may sky rocket in price... Ha ha 49ers fans are happy about any improvement the team can make... Maybe if he just throws 2 TD's he will go up in value...

LMAO. I think if he throws 2 td's and less than 14 Int's they'd give him a superbowl ring just on the effort alone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast