Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How about Knicks signing of Jared Jeffries today????

Probably wont affect his card values much I would think since they have 42 small fowards/2 guards on the roster. Any input

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    At least they paid way over market for him, in true Knicks fashion.
    You never know though, Isiah might start him at center.

Man the knicks are retarted. just keep picking up average players with giant egos for 4 times their value way to go Isiah way to go

i think they are going in the defensive direction... they gave up 102+ points last year and now all Zeke wants is defense-first players...
    UM, Isiah - WHO IS GOING TO SCORE?!?
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

another question - who would you rather have? Jefferies or Darius Miles? Isiah was going to trade Q for Miles if WASH matched the offer... both have bad contracts, but he was going to get one or the other!
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

I'd rather have neither. Where are these guys going to play?
    Right now, these guys need minutes:
    Crawford (Isiah LOVES him)
    Jalen Rose (just to showcase him)
    David Lee (only guy who really hustles)
    Eddy Curry
    plus they also have the 2 rookies, Nate Robinson, and Q. Not to mention Malik Rose and Mo Taylor, with the corpse of Jerome James. Who does Jeffries take minutes from? How does he help? What does he bring to the team?

I really hate admitting I am a Knicks diehard fan, but I always hold out hope that Isiah will somehow trade for KG and maybe things will become better.
    So, since we have 42 small forwards, we can trade Lee since he is the only hustler on the team, and somehow pick Miles for another garbage player on the team.
    Good roster we have overall, but way overpaid and way undersized. Never should have made the Francis deal, Ariza will become pretty good in time, and this deal will explode as well. Maybe Isiah is doing this on purpose for some reason to put the Knicks in the lottery in about 10 years after all the draft picks we trade away each year is finally done.

I dont think Lee should be traded. He's one of the few people who's not over priced.
    Isiah has done a horrible job. My theory is that he's going to get all these guys on one bus, and have the bus blow up, and then start from scratch.

5 Things the Knicks Need to Do

Fire Isaiah
    Dump old players and big contracts
    Trade for draft picks
    Draft college players who are NBA-ready
    Start from scratch

diehard fan too, and yes, it is hard to admit... but anyway... Lee should not be traded... and they shouldnt trade Jalen either - just let his contract expire, you dont need to trade him for another bad contract just to let another club let his contract expire!
    i didnt agree with the Franchise/Ariza trade at all! and i was hoping that instead of signing Jefferies that they would just bring Ariza back as a FA at a low cost... heck they should have matched Spurs offer for Butler instead of getting another forward...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast