Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everything for sale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

everything for sale

Due to me simply being fed up with people in general and having too little room and too many cards everything is for sale... i would rather dael with just ebay buying and selling... anyways i am selling either 200-800 Ct boxes jammed pack or singles... i will be making a list of stuff... this is dirt cheap... just sick of immature kids being pricks and i dont need the drama... thats whay high school was for

Mitch

SCF Rewards
    Country

here are a few starters

05 Prestige Complete set W/ Prospects and Legends
    04 Studio Missing 8 cards but 3 Rookie autos included
    02 topps Complete series 1 and 2
    02 Topps Opening Day Complete set
    02 Topps 52 World Series Highlights Complete Set
    02 Topps 52 reprints (all but #12)
    02 Topps Chrome 52 Reprints Duke Snider, Carl Erskine, Johnny Mize, Gil Hodges, Johnny Sain
    02 Topps Chrome 52 Reprints Refractors Phil Rizzuto, Preacher Roe, Gene Woodling
    02 Topps hobby Masters (all but numbers 8, 11)
    02 Topps Ring Masters Jeter, Rivera, Sheffield, Leiter, C, Jones, Maddux, Alomar, Paul Oneill
    02 Topps Own the Game (all but 8, 24)
    02 Topps World Series Ticket to History Tickets 1-7
    02 Topps All World (17 different)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mitch,

I'd still be interested in just about any Thomas dupes you'd part with, same goes for Andres Galaraga.

CJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

cards

I have been wanting just to buy a alot of cheap cards to keep myself occupied. So Im interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

Mitch, sorry to hear about your frustration. I've gotten the same way sometimes, too many people seem out to make a quick buck or get stuff off of you for nothing.

Anyway, I probably got all the Vlads I need off you, but LMK what you have...
    Also, any David Wrights.

I just got a 2006 Sweet Spot Magglio base card, LMK if you need it.

Thanks
    Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mike1870's Items on eBay

I would be interested in any White Sox rookies or rookie autos you might have available especially Josh Fields, Ryan Sweeney, Chris Young, Micah Schnurstein, Brandon Allen, Ray Liotta, Brandon McCarthy, Gio Gonzalez and Brian Anderson. Please let me know. Thanks. Michael

SCF Rewards
    Country

aekdb - im still going through my box... my parents were here all day yesterday putting this on the backburner

Davo - lmk how many you want... i can send up to about 30K

Andrew - i will start looking... i know i have some wrights and maybe a few new vlads but i am not completely sure... I have felt close to this before as well but i just am sick of the drama people cause on here... like leaving a neg before i can either explain or offer to fix the problem...

Mike - i will probably keep my sox cards for now.. i will still dabble in the hobby just not on this site and not in the volumn i am now... mainly buying and selling on the bay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

totally understand, i've had the same problems. its not life or death, its baseball cards.

I also pulled a 2006 Topps Chrome Magglio Refractor yesterday, that's yours if you want it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i can use that one... i will start getting a list around tonight after work

Mitch

SCF Rewards
    Country

tutall-
    Sorry to hear about the frustrations. You are a very good trader and seller.
    You will definately be missed (hopefully your mind changes).

If you have any Mattingly, Pujols or McGwire game used cards, please LMK which ones, their BV's and how much you're looking to get for them, individually.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast