Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Back ttt --------------------- Much is still available for sale and/or trade.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a two months s-l-e-e-p, it's time to "wake-up" this thread. --- Check out POST #1. ---- Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. --- THANKS for checking this thread. --- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Hey friend, I saw the newpricing and wanted to get in on the specials for today! If my math is correct, can i get Buck Leonard, Frank Robinson, and Bruce Sutter autographs all for $35, with $4 shipping? Let me know, thanks so much and God bless!

Kevin

Luke 1:37 "For Nothing Will Be Impossible For God"

Keeping life in perspective, keeping God #1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin, thanks for your interest. However, I don't have the "bv's" of ALL three of the ones you mentioned. The only one of those three that I know the bv of is the Sutter. So, those three would be much more than $35 because you were going by my individual prices of Sutter, Leonard, and Robinson instead of bv's. If you still would be interested in purchasing those three, I'd do them for $75 + $4 for shipping with tracking = $79(cash,check, or postal money order). That's 25% off of the total individual prices when they're added together. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Have a good night, Rodney

NOTE: As you can see, I haven't been able to find most of their bv's. However, I do have individual selling prices by each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see now, sorry for my confusion! I unfortunately am going to have to pass at the moment, but thanks so much anyways!

God bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin, no problem. THANKS for the quick reply. Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal in the near future. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Anyone else interested in any ???????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rodney!

Blessings,

Kevin

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940