Smile Anyone have these 05 Bowman Chrome Autographs?

Thanks for looking guys! I am trying to finish off my 05 Bowman Chrome Set and need a few of the Autographed Rookies in order to do so. I would prefer to trade for them, but will consider buying them if need be. There's a link to my photobucket in my profile. My needs are listed below. Let me know if you can help me out and what you need in return. Thanks, Ryan

221- Aaron Rodgers #ed/199
    224- Carnell Williams #ed/199
    226- Ronnie Brown #ed/199
    227- Troy Williamson #ed/199
    238- Brandon Jones
    246- Matt Jones #ed/199
    255- Brandon Jacobs
    256- Craig Bragg
    259- Frank Gore

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I have the Brandon Jones...What other autos do you have that book in the same range? LMK!

-Steve

rhyno....I have the Aaron Rodgers...sent you a pm

Thanks,
    Brent

Quote Originally Posted by DirkOwnsAll
    I have the Brandon Jones...What other autos do you have that book in the same range? LMK!

-Steve
    Thanks for the reply Steve! I can definately use the Jones, do you have a scan? The Jones books $12, so just check out my bucket and let me know if you see anything that interests you, there's a link in my profile.

Thanks again, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by brentodento
    rhyno....I have the Aaron Rodgers...sent you a pm

Thanks,
    Brent
    Hey Brent, I am definately interested. I just responded to your pm.

Thanks again, Ryan

I can get a scan for you this evening...I don't have a Beckett in front of me, but I am interested in these:

LaDainian Tomlinson Gold Insert
    Pat Watkins Donruss Classics RC
    Demarcus Ware Topps Pristine RC

Let me know!

-Steve

Quote Originally Posted by DirkOwnsAll
    I can get a scan for you this evening...I don't have a Beckett in front of me, but I am interested in these:

LaDainian Tomlinson Gold Insert
    Pat Watkins Donruss Classics RC
    Demarcus Ware Topps Pristine RC

Let me know!

-Steve
    I am not sure of a BV on the LT as I can't find it in any price guide. The 06 Classics haven't made it in the Beckett yet, but I do know the Ware books $12. Just send me a scan of the Jones when you get a chance and we'll figure something out. Thanks again for replying to my thread. Talk to you later.

Ryan