Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Help me FULLFILL a BIG dream in my Collecting Career

Ok guys you all are probably wondering hmmm whats he talking about. Well one big Dream or Goal i would like to Accomplish Is to Get a BIG NICE GREAT Allen Iverson Collection So that i can Become one of the Power Collectors Posted In the Beckett Mag.. So How you help me do that is POST ALL YOUR AI'S You have Including Base. Mainly After A lot of the Older Rarer INserts and RC"s .. I still ALso NEed ALL GU/AUTOS/PATCHES / LOW #'d I do not have .. So can you Guys help me out and LMK what you have of ALLEN IVERSON!!! thank you all for looking

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    from one ai collector to another here are my dupes...
    96-97 cc rc
    96-97 finest rc
    96-97 topps rc
    05-06 bowman chrome draft picks #100
    99-00 topps base
    97-98 fleer million dollar moments
    98-99 cc starquest blue
    97-98 tsc base
    97-98 hoops base
    97-98 flair base
    04-05 ud base
    05-06 ud base
    05-06 ud slam base
    97-98 ud #93

i'm not exaclty sure which ones i need but i think i need the finest, topps rc the bowman chrome the million dollar moments. so not sure will just take em

I have a Bowman's Best or something like that, Atomic Refractor of Iverson BV $40 incoming...
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

LMk when u get it until then i have a 05-06 Bowman Signs of the Future Charlie Villanueva do you need it?

I should have plenty of base and Inserts...you have a need list?
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hey i have a 1998 or 1999 ud ovation iverson/1000 worth 20, can u buy or would u trade a decent auto for it, lmk thanks

KG21-I'm so jealous Man lmk if i can do a cash card deal for em i'm willing to but in like $60 to cards if you wnat or so lmk tahnks

lanham- no id ont' just lmk what you got thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast