Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Selling ALL Basketball Due to Health Reasons

    Due to my current situation, I have made the decision to sell ALL the basketball cards that are in my Photobucket at this time.

    I also have quite a sizeable lot of Lebron base cards that I'll post here once I go through and create a list.

    PM with any offers or questions. THANKS!
    Last edited by LebronFan23; 08-08-2006 at 10:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Intersted in your Lebron base cards and some of your lower end rcs and your d-wade topps.
    Last edited by jeremy17; 08-08-2006 at 10:37 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy17
    Intersted in your Lebron base cards and some of your lower end rcs and your d-wade topps.
    Currently working on the inventory list of Lebrons...

  4. #4
    whats the price for the lebron lucky 13, and the gu lebrons except for rookie gu?

  5. #5
    lmk ur bottom buck on the mauer auto, and the paul rc refractor.
    lmk by a pm. and will u trade

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cincybearcats1
    whats the price for the lebron lucky 13, and the gu lebrons except for rookie gu?
    I'm asking 60% of BV for all Lebron RC and GU...

  7. #7
    lebronfan- what are you looking for on the following items

    Paul Gold Refractor RC
    mauer refractor rc

    if its above what it would go for on ebay i cant use em but let me know if it isnt thanks

  8. #8
    Have you got your list of your lebron base cards intrested in them.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    lebronfan- what are you looking for on the following items

    Paul Gold Refractor RC
    mauer refractor rc

    if its above what it would go for on ebay i cant use em but let me know if it isnt thanks
    Prices on these cards are posted in the High End Trading section...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy17
    Have you got your list of your lebron base cards intrested in them.
    jeremy... list is already been posted...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •