Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Product out right now??

Top Product out right now??

Besides Exquisite because i dont have 900, what is the best boxes to buy. if you want you can make a list. Football, basketball baseball only. looking for a good highend product.lmk

2. Kronozio
    Topps allen and ginter is released today which looks like a fun product.

i dont really need the fun part imjust looking for some good highend quality cards. a nice highend box. have a good amount to spend the only box thats prolli out is exquisite.lmk any1 else

I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a high end box that will guarantee a solid pull...they don't exist. I've spent hundreds on boxes of cards and only wind up with a 50.00 card to show for it...that is on a good you looking for a high end box to pull some really good looking cards just for the pleasure of pulling cards? I like Prime Patches, not overly expensive but a really beautiful product.

I'm not thrilled with Sweet Spot, I think the look is old...not thrilled with the gloves or balls...just not an expensive looking product to me.

I'm sure if you are more specific about what you are looking for in a box of cards we can help you more.

im looking for a very nice product that has gotten some really nice pulls and is a good highend product that people like. have sum money to burn so lmk. anything under 500 lmk what looks good

Well UD Epic is around 200.00 nice cards
    Topps co-signers seems to be really hot right now...not sure what that goes for...I've not bought it YET.

I love Prime Patches...I think it is just a beautiful product...I did not get much out of it though.

Football-Hot Prospect(1 rookie auto/Patch per box!) or Sage Exclusive
    Baseball-Triple Threads?

bowman sterling for 320 dollars 8 packs
    per pack 1 first year auto, 2 veteran relic cards, and 1 relic first year auto. i think.

ok nice stuff... anything else from anyone?? how about ultimate collection. how much does that go for in each sport...lmk

i am not sure if you have thought of this but you could buy a case (esp. presale) of something lower end 2006(topps dpp for football not too familiar with the other two sports) and get a bunch of hits plus hopefully a really nice case hit or two.

idk if i had that type of money frequently i would probably do that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast