Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Dissapointing pull

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LarryHughes1's Items on eBay

Dissapointing pull

I got a couple of packs of Topps Chrome 05 and Elite 06 a couple of days ago. Nothing at all in the packs except the last one, which I pulled an elite throwback jersey card of All world QB Johnny Unitas. I think Im going to have a $200 pay day on ebay, then I see it only books for $30.

You'd think that cards like this of one of the most prolific and influential players (R.I.P.) in the history of Americas #1 game would be more valuable. It's stil a sweet card though.

My question is have any of you ever experienced the bitter sweet pull? like a game used auto jersey press plate 1/7 of Bobby Engram? when jerry rice, art monk, chad johnson, T.O., moss, and Stevie Franchise Smith are available? It seems I have a lot of luck with that lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Years ago when Game Used cards were not so over-produced, it would have been a $200 day:)

Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See usctrojans_1football's Items on eBay

Tough luck man, still a nice card though!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 5410brandon's Items on eBay

Dude when 05 Pristine came out I pulled a D. Branch Auto /100 that says Rare right on the card. So I was thinking sweet it must have a $200 BV. But when pricing came out it is only like $20 BV... What a joke... I wouldn't sell it for any less than $50 but then again his RC autos sell for that much... Guess I'm just going to keep it until his prices go up... What other SB MVP have RC autos that sell for under $100... Non that I can think of...

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive had much worse pulls than that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It happens to everybody.> Still a nice card either way.

I once pulled a card out of retail that was something like one in 32,000 packs.. There were two cards in the set.. At the time the higher booking card was 200.00

1997 Playoff First and Ten Xtra Point XPA1 Tony Banks AU $10.00 $25.00
    1997 Playoff First and Ten Xtra Point XPA2 Terrell Davis AU $30.00 $80.00