Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

06 Artifacts Kenji Johjima RC FT

i sopped at a card show today and picked up a pack of artifacts.no Gu or anything but i did get the card listed above.

since there is no BV on it yet just give me a list of what you might trade.i am looking for a decent GU/Auto for it but will also consider offers of serial #ed cards for it.

i could sell if the price was right but mainly looking to trade right now.

thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Plymouth do you remember the #ed cards u wanted from me? If you do would you want to do the serial numbered cards for it plus a Leaf Certified material blue mirror overbay bat card /100. thx

micro:maybe let me see whta slpntz has to offer.

slpntz:wheres your site?is it the bucket?there no baseball listed.

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth rock
    micro:maybe let me see whta slpntz has to offer.

slpntz:wheres your site?is it the bucket?there no baseball listed.
    ya the bucket no baseball left right now

ok well i am only looking for baseball right now.thanks for the offer!

micro:what else could you offer?do you have a list of GU/Auto you could deal for the Johjima?

Dude you know im an M's fan!! I can use this!! LMK Thanks Skyler!

ok what might you be willing to give up?if its an offer i cant refuse ill take it but i f not ill have to see what microwaveabel has.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast