Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How long does it take to get cc credit once you upload the photo? Because I submitted some.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

these are paid out after we go through our validation process. Depending on when the cards are scanned, it can take up to a week for the validation and pay out to occur

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

I uploaded scans of coins from 96-97 Pinnacle mint can you let me know what to do so they aren't refused?

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I uploaded scans of coins from 96-97 Pinnacle mint can you let me know what to do so they aren't refused?

They had way too much background showing. Take them out of their packaging and/or scan them closer up with just a little border around them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Last day for January - February's Contest will start at at Midnight EST, 11pm Central (server location). I will update the first post later tonight!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

jaybird_1981 is currently in the lead with 2615 valid images with BleedingOAB only 161 images behind!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

3 hours and 15 minutes left and only 153 scans separate the two leaders!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

I'm done(for the month), took me an hour to upload the last 20. To me, still something wrong at 8:55 pm (Mountain Time) with inventory?
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm done(for the month), took me an hour to upload the last 20. To me, still something wrong at 8:55 pm (Mountain Time) with inventory?

Yep - it's been super slow for me all day and it's still slow tonight compared to before.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am going to request a server reboot overnight tonight

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast