Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koplin1's Items on eBay

LOTR MISP Action Figure For Trade!!!

All figures are unopened and mint inside sealed packages. All packages have some wear from being on display or from being on the shelves of the stores but nothing major. I am the original owner and they come from a smoke free home. Pictures will be provided upon request. All are in the half moon shaped packages not the small carded versions. Willing to trade one or the whole lot depending on what you need. I am only looking to trade these for vintage action figures. Lmk thanks

These are all I have left for LOTR MISP.

LOTR figures

Two Towers (red packaging)
    King Théoden In Armor
    King Théoden
    Frodo
    Aragorn (Misprint packaging) has blue return of the king packaging but has Two Towers lettering so should be in red package.

The Return Of The King (blue packaging)
    Super Poseable Gollum
    Super Poseable Pelennor Fields Aragorn
    Eomer in Ceremonial Armor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

I would definitely be interested but dont have much as far as vintage action figures go... By vintage like how far back are you talking and is there any particular line of action figures you are looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mostly I collect star wars, thundercats,motu and other figures from the 1970s and 80s.
    Last edited by koplin1; 01-01-2016 at 12:10 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mostly I collect star wars, thundercats,motu and other figures from the 1970s and 80s.

oh that takes me out of the running oldest stuff I have right now is 90s stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

What 90's stuff do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What 90's stuff do you have?

some figures from the 95 Star Wars Power of the Force, 98 Episode 1 Darth Maul with cloak and lightsaber, Wave Rider Coco Bandicoot and Crash Dummies Chip.... Then I probably have some incomplete out of the box stuff from the 80s and 90s but those things I named are all on card some of the cards are a little beat but they are all on card

SCF Rewards
    Country

K I don't have interest in the star wars 90's stuff got way to much of that already lol. I have some interest in the chip crash test dummies figure if the package is in nice shape. Also what do you have for loose 80s and 90's figures? Lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

K I don't have interest in the star wars 90's stuff got way to much of that already lol. I have some interest in the chip crash test dummies figure if the package is in nice shape. Also what do you have for loose 80s and 90's figures? Lmk thanks

Unfortunately the Crash Test Dummies card is one of the worst on a figure that I have.... Id have to locate them but somewhere in storage I should have some Ninja Turtles and like Marvel Super Hero figures

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darn it lol. I would only have interest in the tmnt I don't do much with super heores figures. But I have a lot of them loose already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still available. Looking for anything I can add to my collection. Lmk thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast