PSA Grades Popped & Boy Am I Happy!

1 1948 BOWMAN 61 ALEX WOJCIECHOWICZ N/A 5 (About what I expected, paid $10 for it raw off ebay)

2 1951 BOWMAN 62 LOU CREEKMUR N/A 4 (Yeah, this one wasn't too nice...hoped for a 5 but a 4 isn't surprising)

3 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 99 JOE STYDAHAR N/A 5 (Thought this would be a 6, actually has great centering and good corners)

4 1952 BOWMAN SMALL 44 BABE PARILLI N/A 4 (same thing as the Creekmur)

5 1957 TOPPS 119 BART STARR N/A 7 (This is fantastic! Paid $240 raw for it a couple weeks ago but it has a print line running up the right side about 70% of the card so a 7 is unbelievable. and to think I almost bought a 7 on ebay last week, glad I bought the Unitas instead!)

6 2005 FINEST FAM14 ALEX RODRIGUEZ A-ROD MOMENTS-AUTOGRAPH 9 (thought it was a 10, that's the only reason I sent it in)
    7 07170805 2002 BOWMAN CHROME 385 DAVID WRIGHT AUTOGRAPHED 9 (Expected a 9, prayed for a 10, fantastic card though.)

I'm very, very happy. The guy I got the Starr from has some unbelievable vintage, but I wanted to test the waters and make sure the Starr didn't come back trimmed or altered in anyway...Some of his stuff is that nice... Might have to give him another try and see what happens.

lol. I'm VERY happy with the Starr. The Wright is great too as 9's get $100+ more than their raw counterparts...but the Starr is a cornerpiece of my collection. He'll look great next to my PSA 7 Unitas and PSA 7 Tarkenton rookies! Now if I can just find a Jim Brown RC in PSA 7... ;)

very nice Starr! your making me jealous lol...what is your goal with these?

I have them all in assorted "Key Card" registries on PSA.

http://www.psacard.com/set%5Fregistr...l?rsetid=41850

here is a list of the sets I currently have, if you're interested (or just bored) take a look.

I'm particularly fond of the All Time Vikings, Steelers, Quarterbacks, Rushers, Heisman and Super Bowl MVP & HOF sets.

I was looking thru the PSA magazine, SCD, etc where the focus is on vintage. Now THAT is good stuff. People get too caught up in grading 10s & 9.5s from today's stuff. I'll take a 4,5,or 6 of good vintage stuff any day.

Congrats on your cards. You have good stuff!!!
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Stainls, Andy...Check my bucket. I have a ton of stuff scanned under my "Set Registry Scans - NFT" bucket that you might like. I also have scans in the sets from the link I posted earlier.

gary-thanks bud. ;)

Stl Cardinals Fan: Check out this forum, you'll find everything you want to know.

https://sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77