Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Want Ronnie Brown and Reggie Brown

game-used, autos, inserts, rookies only. no base
    thanks.

i have reggie brown's ud rookie futures gu and a bunch of ronnie stuff that is on my list what do you have for trade?

i have a todd heap 2001 fleer genuine future swatch jsy rookie/1000 but i dont know if i want to give that up. i am interested in the reggie brown jsy. ill check for the ronnies

like the ronnie rookies. how much does the reggie brown book for? is there anyone else or any other team you could be interested in other than in your sig?

I have a Reggie Brown Classic Timeless Tributes as well as other Eagles and Phins. Please check my site. I like the Garrard GU. LMK

i would rather trade gu for gu. would you want anything else for the reggie brown?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    i would rather trade gu for gu. would you want anything else for the reggie brown?
    That was all I saw.

reggie brown

game-used, autos, inserts, rookies only. no base
    thanks.
    I have these:

LMK

wow, very nice. u wouldnt want to trade those for anything of mine though.
    here it is anyway:
    www.freewebs.com/eaglefan52081

Quote Originally Posted by raym
    I have these:

LMK

i have a todd heap 2001 fleer genuine future swatch jsy rookie/1000 but i dont know if i want to give that up. i am interested in the reggie brown jsy. ill check for the ronnies
    i believe it books 12...the overall bv's of the ronnies (plus a non listed topps one) plus the reggie is 55 i liked the heap plus the vick gu plmk if we can work a deal

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast