Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps #311 Mickey Mantle worth? (Guesstimate of course)

Not sure if another pic will work, and if not, then it can be found in this link.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...uy-from-Canada

I'm a newbie to this site and this is the only card site I have ever visited (didn't know they existed actually) and I am curious if anyone might know the value of this card?

Like I mentioned in the link, the bottom right top corner/layer has been removed so I am having a hard time guessing what it's value might be?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Even with the paper loss, it is a 5 figure card. Nice card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even with the paper loss, it is a 5 figure card. Nice card.

Thanks! I was hoping it might be around that value! After looking and looking on E-Bay and other sites, I never came across a Mantle with that type of damage, all were creased, rubbed, corners missing, etc, etc. You get the idea so it was hard for me to guesstimate it's value? I have also noticed, after recently reading up about the 311 Mantle, how much the price of them has risen lately! When I first received it, I believed a mint one or one graded high, went for $49,000 dollars, now I see them going for 10X that amount! It's crazy! Not sure my plans with it but I'll likely hang onto it for a few more years yet, or at least until I see if my son is going to College or University? I know it will need to be PSA'd/verified etc for authenticity, but I am leery of mailing it out to them, especially since I live in Canada.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!........Irv