Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

SCF Basketball card draft

SCF Basketball Pick Thread

SCF Basketball Card Draft

Here are a few rules for anyone who would be new to this.

Only post on this thread to make your pick or make a trade.

• Each person has 18 hours to make their pick, hopefully it goes quicker than that but if not the 18 hour window it is, If you are not going to be able to make your pick then feel free to send me your list of top options and I can make it for you(like an autopick so to speak).

• Trades only should be discussed and agreed to in the thread. i.e. : I want to trade my 2nd pick for a 4th and 5th rounders. Anyone interested?

• You can only trade up until the pick has been made, after that. The card is yours...until you receive and want to make a trade. Unless youd like to contact me about a deal made. I would need confirmation from both members

• There will be ? rounds . Please PM the member who is next in line after you make your pick so they are aware their pick is up.

• I will update the master card list to show what has been taken at least daily.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

dlutton
    Key2win
    jmintz
    BenDenham
    DunkingDurant35
    Lanham33
    norberjr