Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Live Break 6:45 Eastern: 06 Showcase, 06 Sweet Spot

I've been gone from this site for almost 2 months now (Vacation, work, and a new laptop have kept me at bay), but I have these 2 boxes, and figure I'll do them live... Starting with the showcase... BTW, all will most likely be FT unless otherwise noted...

I'm looking for in particular, 2006 Finest Blue X-Fractors.. I'm building the set, looking for the Mantles and Autos... But also some base...

Will start promptly at 6:45, half hour away.

2. Kronozio

Do you need the Edgar Renteria X-Fractor?

You know what, lets start the busting at 6:35.... I'm like a little kid at Christmas.. Just can't wait when there's wax to be busted...

Quote Originally Posted by Seablazer
    If it is the blue X-Fractor, yes....
    Ya its the Blue one. If you pull something we can try to work out a trade.

BTW, also bought a pack of UD Ultimate Hockey... pulled Jason Spezza base, Some no name rookie, Cam Ward Premiere Fabrics GU Jersey, and a redemption for Jean Beliveau (An old timer from what I've read)...

First thoughts, GREAT DESIGN

Pack 1:
    Mariano Rivera Suite Level (Sweet look)
    Jeremy Hermida RC
    David Ortiz Legacy /150
    Garret Anderson
    Jake Peavy

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast