Announcing my new memorabilia and trade site . . .

I have created a new website featuring my collection of Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates sports memorabilia and autographs. I will also be constructing a trade page where I will showcase any cards and items that I have on the trading block. Please check it out and let me know what you think. http://rentedmules66.tripod.com/

Thanks. Yes, I did it using Tripod web builder. It takes some practice but I am definately not a computer wiz, so once you play on there for a while, it becomes pretty simple to use. I did post some photos on the collection pages that don't seem to be coming up. I am trying to get the issue resolved.

Yes, although they do have upgrades that you can purchase. However, everything I have done on there was part of the free service. The packages you have to pay for have more disc space, etc, but you get plenty for no charge. The pictures I have posted on my collection pages on there (but that are not coming up because I am having technical difficulties) are Polaroids that I cropped. They take up alot less space then digital files. Hopefully those photos will be available soon as I have an email into Tripod's tech support.