Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Hull story and auto!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Hull story and auto!

Thanks! I was a little disappointed to see no acknowledgement on that with how great of an experience it was.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick but less than ideal hit with the New York Islanders tonight. Tavares ignored off the bus. Never saw Okposo, and several guys took cabs. Oh well, not a terrible night all together.

Jaroslav Halak 2/3 Cards
    Brock Nelson 1/2 Cards
    Steve Bernier 1/1 Card
    Nikolay Kulemin 1/1 Card
    Mikhail Grabovski 3/3 Cards

Nick Leddy gave me a straight "no" which was really cool when there were three of us out there and only I asked. Missed out on most of the main targets, but I've had worse nights. Happy to get what I did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another quick hit with the Boston Bruins tonight. Went into it knowing they were terrible signers and I wouldn't have much luck being that they had been there all day and I got there late afternoon. Only got two, but I did get the main target and one of my favorite players in the NHL...

Matt Belesky 1/1 Card
    Zdeno Chara 1/3 Cards

I'm a big Chara fan, so I was pretty stoked to get this done. He said no on his way to dinner then did one each on his way back, making a point to sign in the worst place on each item. I won't complain though, as I was just happy to get him. Scans of all these cards will come here in a week or so. Hockey has been a great holdover as we've moved closer to baseball season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know it's a good day when I bless you all with a same-day scan...Buffalo Sabres were in town, which meant phenom rookie Jack Eichel was in town. I've heard lots of things about his signing habits, but I couldn't pass up the shot at him. Ignored off the bus, but I was only there a short time...

Dan Bylsma 1/1 Team Logo 8x10
    Jack Eichel 1/1 8x10

In and out just like that after about an hour when he was on his way to dinner. His signature is awful, but I've now managed to knock out photos of #1 and #2 (Eichel and McDavid), so I'm a happy man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had wholly intended not to go for round two with the Sabres, but sixty degree weather and nothing to do on a beautiful Friday afternoon made me adjust that plan. Was happy with Eichel last night (and hadn't printed a second for him), but alas...

Robin Lehner 1/1 Team Logo 8x10
    Cody Franson 1/1 Team Logo 8x10
    Marcus Foligno 2/2 Cards
    Ryan O'Reilly 3/3 Cards
    Evander Kane 1/2 Cards
    Jack Eichel 1/1 Puck

Lucky for me, I was able to bum a blank puck off one of my friends to get Eichel one. Seemed to be in a better mood today, but you can't tell by his signature...at least he's consistent. I was also happy to add Kane and O'Reilly, two very good veterans in their own right. Jamie McGinn waved us off, Brian Gionta, David Legwand, and a few others ignored, and Sam Reinhart just laughed. Overall, not bad for another less than two hours.

Oh yeah, this Eichel puck is available if anyone needs it. If two Eichels in less than twenty-four hours doesn't draw attention, I'll probably keep my postings elsewhere, FWIW.

(Damn, that's an unintentionally large scan)

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

You're killing it! Loving the stories as well haha!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're killing it! Loving the stories as well haha!

Thanks! The story is almost better than the autographs in most cases, in my opinion. Of course, it's even better when it's accompanied WITH an autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scans from the last couple weeks...

Rescanned Eichel to do it better justice. Any interest in anything, drop me a line.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was one of my favorite days of the year, the day I 'graph the Twins at Spring Training. Even with some near misses and not getting the two main targets, it was still a great day. Scans will come at the end of the trip...

Casey Fien 1/1 Card
    Aaron Thompson 1/1 Card
    Kyle Gibson 2/2 Cards
    Tom Kelly 1/1 Card
    Jorge Polanco 1/2 Cards
    Torii Hunter 1/1 Card
    Jose Berrios 2/3 Cards (had help, was one per)
    Glen Perkins 1/1 Card
    Miguel Sano 1/1 ROMLB
    Byron Buxton 1/1 ROMLB

Mauer signed, but I chose Buxton and Sano over Mauer. Byung-Ho Park avoided everyone with a wave, and Paul Molitor went well out of his way not to sign, Park and Molitor being the main targets. Oh well, you can't win them all!

So, all-in-all, a very good day. Buxton, Sano, and Fien are all for other people, but I was most excited to get my first ever Glen Perkins success (on a Ginter nonetheless). Also excited to add two more Berrios, another Hunter, and my first Kelly and Polanco autos. More importantly, it was a beautiful day with beautiful weather and the beginning of baseball season. I love getting hockey autographs, but nothing tops baseball, even if it's a little bit tougher.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast