Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love getting hockey autographs, but nothing tops baseball, even if it's a little bit tougher.

That last sentence was damn near poetic.

Good job; you're racking so far this season! You still going to be with the Clips this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That last sentence was damn near poetic.

Good job; you're racking so far this season! You still going to be with the Clips this year?

Thanks! It's been a great start to 2016 for me since I've been able to hit hockey hard and add a few more things here and there. Definitely shaping up to be a great year. My time working with the Clippers is up, so I look forward to getting back to doing a very large amount of AAA autographing this year. Things are looking up, and I've got a few more (hopefully) big things to come before baseball season gets rolling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scans from Fort Myers...

I love how everything turned out. That Perkins is one of my favorites, and he's been one of my Twins white whales for awhile. Good mix of past, present, and future there. If anyone wants to see the ROMLBs I got done, let me know; they're still in my possession for another week or so.

Feeling pretty good about everything autograph-related lately...maybe a giveaway will be coming soon to pass it along.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Add another big hockey hit to the haul. Detroit Red Wings are in town, and even though I was too tired to stick around (and missed several guys, including Kronwall, Zetterberg, and Nyquist), right place, right time yielded a tough 'graph of a star rookie:

Jimmy Howard 2/2 Cards
    Dylan Larkin 1/1 Puck

Boom. He didn't want to do it, but there were only three of us there, so he stopped and hooked the three of us up. Zetterberg & Co. said they would sign after dinner, but I had other stuff to worry about and just didn't want to wait another hour and a half. Hard to have any regrets when you add Larkin!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW. JUST WOW.

Wish I lived closer to a hockey town; want a Larkin so bad. Guess a school with a nearby NHL team is on my college list!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW. JUST WOW.

Wish I lived closer to a hockey town; want a Larkin so bad. Guess a school with a nearby NHL team is on my college list!

It's definitely a perk. I had no desire to 'graph yesterday, but one of the guys that I do it with convinced me to come for a while since it's a ten minute drive, and I had nothing better to do (the logic I usually use when I try for hockey). Half an hour after I got out of class, I had Larkin on a signed puck. Didn't even print photos because I wasn't planning on 'graphing.

It's nice to be able to have that level of spontaneity. Also happens to be how I got Chara and a second Eichel. Hockey is fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After no one from the Pittsburgh Penguins even acknowledged us on their way to the game Friday, I made up for it with a nice, quick hit on the Tampa Bay Lightning this morning. Great signing team combined with a small crowd makes for a good day.

Andrei Vasilevskiy 1/1 Index Card
    Braydon Coburn 1/2 Cards
    Ryan Callahan 1/2 Cards
    Tyler Johnson 2/2 Cards (smeared one)
    Ben Bishop 1/1 Card
    Steven Stamkos 1/2 Cards

So, yeah, not a bad day at all. Got the biggest name (Stamkos) and most of the other big names, so I was pretty happy. Will never complain about getting several All-Stars and one of the best players in the league. A big group of guys jumped on the bus while Stamkos was signing, so that was the only miss. Good looking group of cards today, so I look forward to getting able to scan these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Latest run of scans...

Two more hockey teams left this year (Rangers & Blackhawks), then moving onward to baseball season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Latest run of scans...

Two more hockey teams left this year (Rangers & Blackhawks), then moving onward to baseball season.

Good job getting future Toronto Maple Leaf Steven Stamkos! For real though, it seems like hockey players are so much nicer than those in the NBA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good job getting future Toronto Maple Leaf Steven Stamkos! For real though, it seems like hockey players are so much nicer than those in the NBA.

There are a few guys out there that are real characters (looking at you, Nick Leddy), but obviously these guys are strong signers on the whole. It probably also helps that, in this entire season of hockey, I've never been a part of a crowd larger than ten.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast