Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hidden Treasures- Autographed Baseball Edition

I recently got my first one and luckily got Fausto Carmona :icon_roll .. What the funny thing is the day I got the ball is the day he started his HORRIBLE week of walk off hits and home runs. Still, have any of you guys got one of these packages and what did you get?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

i got one last year traded a monte irvin autographed card for it my baseball had a bobby crosby autograph would have rather had a bing crosby oh well,there not bad but it is pretty hard to pull anybody major take care spuds

Thats not too bad. ROY.

I guess it's not a very popular item.

See None's Items on eBay

I get there graded football stuff....rarely will you get lucky and actually pull a "star"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darthtampon's Items on eBay

Anything made by tristar is garbage. You are basicly buying mystery lots on ebay except it comes from and actual company. I busted probably 10 boxes of hidden treasure bb cards and all I recieved was a little warmth when I bunt them all. Who really need 38 will clark star cards that do not even book a dime. As for the auto baseball the only nice thing is that you know it is authentic but for $40-$50 a pack (what they seem to sell on ebay for) you could go out and buy a signed ball with a reputable coa of 95% of current players and a whole lot of retired ones and know exactly what you are getting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will trade for the Carmona Baseball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by darthtampon
    Anything made by tristar is garbage. You are basicly buying mystery lots on ebay except it comes from and actual company. I busted probably 10 boxes of hidden treasure bb cards and all I recieved was a little warmth when I bunt them all. Who really need 38 will clark star cards that do not even book a dime. As for the auto baseball the only nice thing is that you know it is authentic but for $40-$50 a pack (what they seem to sell on ebay for) you could go out and buy a signed ball with a reputable coa of 95% of current players and a whole lot of retired ones and know exactly what you are getting.

When I first read this post I was going to post the same thing...but I didn't because I was not sure if the OP was referring to the same product that I was thinking about...I'm sure of it now...this company should be ashamed of itself!!! I tried to sell a lot of these on the bay and nobody even looked at it...:icon_roll

****edited to say**** see I was wrong...should have kept my trap shut...lol
    Last edited by Gkeenan; 08-12-2006 at 08:19 AM.

Well I think the Autographed Baseball packs were a good idea. I don't think they are "trash" or anything. If I had the money to buy some more, I think I would. Maybe I was just lucky to get Carmona, but from what I have heard no one I have talked to has gotten any unknown player.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jonobono34's Items on eBay

My friend got an El Duque (SP?) Plus one that was signed by both Bill Buckner and Mookie Wilson, back when they put out the history balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast