Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Some Christmas boxes: Select, R&S, Totally Certified. No complaints.

    It has been a while since I've been pleased with just about all the hits I've pulled. To start was a 2014 Select, 2014 R&S, 2014 Totally Certified. I'll start with the Totally Certified:
    150 points(already redeemed)
    Matthew Stafford Red 80/100
    Marcus Smith Rc Blue 34/50
    Hits:
    IMG_5348.JPG

    Doug Martin 21/100

    IMG_5350.JPG
    Davante Adams 40/50

    IMG_5349.JPG
    Jordan Matthews

    Next R&S:
    Inserts- Crusades: A.J. Green, Gio Bernard,Geno Smith,Steve Smith
    Pro Bowl: Vontaze Burfict,Jordan Cameron
    Longevity: Golden Tate
    Gold Longevity: Matt Stafford 33/49
    Super Bowl XLVIII: Doug Baldwin
    Rc's: Crusade- David Fales, Robert Herron,Maxx Williams,Martavis Bryant
    Crusade Gold: Paul Richardson 10/25
    Longevity-Devonta Freeman, Mike Evans
    Draft Class: Brandin Cooks, Taylor Lewin X2
    Variation: Odell Beckham, Marquise Lee, Tre Mason
    Hits:
    Kony Ealy auto(Wife's PC)

    IMG_5346.JPG
    Andre Williams jersey

    IMG_5347.JPG
    Jeremy Hill jersey 49/49

    IMG_5345.JPG
    Sammy Watkins Longevity auto

    Now for Select:
    Inserts:
    Prizm Red: Andy Dalton 24/99
    Super Bowl Selections: Giants
    Prizm: Tavon Austin
    Rc's: Telvin Smith Prizm,Brandon Coleman Prizm, LaDarius Perkins,Garrett Gilbert,Lorenzo Taliaferro,
    Prizm Blue: Dominique Easley 23/50
    Hits:

    IMG_5343.JPG
    Mike James auto

    IMG_5342.JPG
    Eli Manning Prizm Purple Prime 15/20

    IMG_5339.JPG
    Alfred Blue Green Prizm 5/5

    Pretty solid boxes for once.
    Last edited by crzy4phins; 01-09-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    Nice Watkins, I got the same one in my last box. I am working on the crusades inserts I think I could use a couple of yours if you are trading them check my insert page. Could also use that Eli Manning.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    Nice Watkins, I got the same one in my last box. I am working on the crusades inserts I think I could use a couple of yours if you are trading them check my insert page. Could also use that Eli Manning.
    You do have some inserts I can use so lmk which Crusades you need. All I saw for the Eli patch would be any of the Jarvis Landry autos you have in your HTG album.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    You do have some inserts I can use so lmk which Crusades you need. All I saw for the Eli patch would be any of the Jarvis Landry autos you have in your HTG album.
    after checking I actually need all of your crusade inserts except the numbered one
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    after checking I actually need all of your crusade inserts except the numbered one
    Ok. Here are the inserts I can use. LMK what you want to work out.
    2014 Totally Certified Blue Kony Ealy RC 05/50
    2015 Score Scorecard Cam Newton
    2014 Rookies and Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2014 Prizm Blue Wave Prizm Refractor Demaryius Thomas 01/99
    2015 Topps Past and Present Performers Peyton Manning
    2015 Score Scorecard Peyton Manning
    2014 Topps Chrome Mini Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Topps Mega Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Prizm Neon Green Yellow Justin Tuck
    2014 Absolute Spectrum Red Charles Woodson
    2014 Prizm Class Rings Refractor Derek Carr RC
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    Ok. Here are the inserts I can use. LMK what you want to work out.
    2014 Totally Certified Blue Kony Ealy RC 05/50
    2015 Score Scorecard Cam Newton
    2014 Rookies and Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2014 Prizm Blue Wave Prizm Refractor Demaryius Thomas 01/99
    2015 Topps Past and Present Performers Peyton Manning
    2015 Score Scorecard Peyton Manning
    2014 Topps Chrome Mini Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Topps Mega Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Prizm Neon Green Yellow Justin Tuck
    2014 Absolute Spectrum Red Charles Woodson
    2014 Prizm Class Rings Refractor Derek Carr RC
    ok let me get back to you tomorrow.. I actually ordered 2 boxes of rookies and stars that will be here tomorrow I just want to see what crusades I get.. ill definitely be in touch
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  8. #7
    I think I still need all of them.. ill go back through our lists asap
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    I think I still need all of them.. ill go back through our lists asap
    Ok.Sounds good. No rush.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  10. #9
    soo
    Eli Manning Prizm Purple Prime 15/20
    Crusades: A.J. Green, Gio Bernard,Geno Smith,Steve Smith
    Rc's: Crusade- David Fales, Robert Herron,Maxx Williams,Martavis Bryant
    for
    2014 elite Jarvis landry auto
    2014 Totally Certified Blue Kony Ealy RC 05/50
    2015 Score Scorecard Cam Newton
    2014 Rookies and Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2015 Topps Past and Present Performers Peyton Manning
    2015 Score Scorecard Peyton Manning
    2014 Topps Chrome 1963 Mini Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Topps Mega Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Prizm Neon Green Yellow Justin Tuck
    2014 Absolute Spectrum Red Charles Woodson
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    soo
    Eli Manning Prizm Purple Prime 15/20
    Crusades: A.J. Green, Gio Bernard,Geno Smith,Steve Smith
    Rc's: Crusade- David Fales, Robert Herron,Maxx Williams,Martavis Bryant
    for
    2014 elite Jarvis landry auto
    2014 Totally Certified Blue Kony Ealy RC 05/50
    2015 Score Scorecard Cam Newton
    2014 Rookies and Stars Pro Bowl Cam Newton
    2015 Topps Past and Present Performers Peyton Manning
    2015 Score Scorecard Peyton Manning
    2014 Topps Chrome 1963 Mini Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Topps Mega Teddy Bridgewater RC
    2014 Prizm Neon Green Yellow Justin Tuck
    2014 Absolute Spectrum Red Charles Woodson
    Works for me. Go ahead and post. Thanks for the trade!
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on