Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Any kris bryant or kyle schwarber rc for trade out there?

    Looking for any and all lmk what you have and what you need
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
  3. #2
    I have 2 Bryants from Tek - Blades and Dots. Looking for white sox

  4. #3
    I have these...im looking for Top Prospect Autos or colored refractors...let me know if your interested in any..


    Schwarber BV$120



    Bryant 2014 Bowman Red Ice BV$60


    Bryant Purple BV$150
    Last edited by bstrading; 01-10-2016 at 12:21 AM.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tutall View Post
    I have 2 Bryants from Tek - Blades and Dots. Looking for white sox
    Not sure what whit sox I have for you if I have any any certain players your looking for besides maglio
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    I have these...im looking for Top Prospect Autos or colored refractors...let me know if your interested in any..


    Schwarber BV$120



    Bryant 2014 Bowman Red Ice BV$60


    Bryant Purple BV$150
    I like all 3 only thing I have comparable would be a cam newton auto patch rc /25 and a russell wilson auto rc
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    I could take a few cards...it doesnt have to be a 1 for 1 trade....Id be interested in base harper and Trout rcs as well as certain base Altuve & Goldschmidt rookies.....I would be a little picky....the graded Bryant sells for dang near BV so its kind of a tough one for me....the other two im more open on....but all 3 could be yours.....

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    I could take a few cards...it doesnt have to be a 1 for 1 trade....Id be interested in base harper and Trout rcs as well as certain base Altuve & Goldschmidt rookies.....I would be a little picky....the graded Bryant sells for dang near BV so its kind of a tough one for me....the other two im more open on....but all 3 could be yours.....
    Dang don't think I have any of those your looking for
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    I have a Beckett advert, might have w Topps chrome base. Do you have any Dustin Pedroia?

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by OGLESBYC View Post
    Dang don't think I have any of those your looking for
    Ok, thats fine....if you want to try and work out a trade let me know...im pretty easy....

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    Ok, thats fine....if you want to try and work out a trade let me know...im pretty easy....
    Check out my bucket including pc lmk if there is anything we can work out
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on