Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, I have a problem....

OK, I have a problem....

It's called "My Saturday Trips To The Local Card Shop". Could be worse, if I was hanging out in bars, but it just seems that when Saturdays roll around and if I'm not working then the car automatically heads out for some shopping....card style. Today's adds (pics are in the bucket):
    2011 Chrome JJ Watt rc
    2005 Chrome Golden Anniversary Glistening Gold Randy Moss insert
    2008 Chrome Honor Roll Roger Staubach...9 card subset honoring players with military service (going to try and do this subset)

Autos:
    2006 Upper Deck Legendary Signatures John Hannah

2011 Gold Standard Justin Houston 255/499

1999 SP Signatures Ozzie Newsome

2006 Playoff Contenders Legendary Contenders Willie brown 87/10

2005 Playoff Contenders Legendary Contenders Len Dawson 66/150

If gas prices ever go back up then the Saturday excursions might be cut back. Oh who am I kidding, no they won't.
    The first step in getting help for a problem is to admit you have one, I have one but just don't want help for being a "cardoholic"!
    Last edited by papaperk; 01-12-2016 at 09:23 PM.

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Mail Day today from a trade and a purchase here on SCF...

2014 Chrome Mini Jace Amaro pink refractor 67/75

2015 Gary Fencik

2007 Greg Jennings

2014 Crown Royale Brandin Cooks 119/199

2014 Five Star Jarvis Landry

1999 Don Maynard HOFer

1999 Terrell Owens

2004 Howie Long 69/100 HOFer NFT
    Last edited by papaperk; 01-12-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Lmk if you want to move the Jarvis Landry and the Howie. I still have some stuff to add to my bucket if you don't see anything.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Sweet T.O. ;)

I see no problem! I wish I had a local card shop around my area.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemesumme81 View Post
    Sweet T.O. ;)

I see no problem! I wish I had a local card shop around my area.
    Thanks, was fun picking up another TO! Tried to respond to your PM about a week back but your inbox was full. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    Lmk if you want to move the Jarvis Landry and the Howie. I still have some stuff to add to my bucket if you don't see anything.
    I'm afraid Howie will stay here in Iowa. He likes it here in the HOF section with the others I have. Jarvis might be up for move however, if not the 5 Star then maybe one of the others (Platinum patch auto?) It's on card also. Will have more time this weekend to look at buckets. Shoot me a PM as a reminder if you don't mind.
    Rick

Very nice T.O.! Let me know if it's for trade, as well as the Hannah. Big Pats fan here.

Quote Originally Posted by papaperk View Post
    I'm afraid Howie will stay here in Iowa. He likes it here in the HOF section with the others I have. Jarvis might be up for move however, if not the 5 Star then maybe one of the others (Platinum patch auto?) It's on card also. Will have more time this weekend to look at buckets. Shoot me a PM as a reminder if you don't mind.
    Rick
    Totally understandable. Yeah, I could use either of the Jarvis Landry's. Sounds good and I'll remind you if I don't hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanVT View Post
    Very nice T.O.! Let me know if it's for trade, as well as the Hannah. Big Pats fan here.
    Not really seeing anything for the Hannah or TO. As far as the Hannah I picked it up to add to the HOF collection, something I hope to pass on to a future grandchild one day. I got it pretty cheap at the local shop so it wouldn't really have that much trade value anyway.

And from today's mail, trades made here on the best trading site on the web (these are NFT though).....

2014 Chrome Anthony Barr refractor auto 66/150

one for the HOF collection....

2015 Immaculate Derrick Brooks 61/99

and a future HOFer....

2006 Ultimate Collection Jason Witten 3/99
    Last edited by papaperk; 01-14-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast